John Guest Fittings

These fittings can be used to attach hose to the stainless steel fertilizer tube. They will work with 1/4" OD or 3/8" OD hose. These are attached by simply sliding them over the stainless steel tube and sliding your hose into the opposite side.

We do recommend 'roughing up' the stainless steel tube with sandpaper before you install the fitting. This is due to the tube having been greased when it was bent into the shape to fit the planter.

These fittings do not fit on the TT-002 or the TT-002 Oversized.

Part numbers are:

A1016 for 1/4" x 3/8" coupler

A1018 for 3/8" x 3/8" coupler

A1013 for 3/8" x 5/16" coupler

John Guest Fitting 2 0
John Guest Fitting 1 0 0

We also have Elbow couplers. These fittings will need to be purchased any time the TT-401 for the 4000 Series Kinze tube is used. However they can also be used with any of the other tubes; except the TT-002 and TT-002 Oversized.

Part numbers are:

A1001 for 3/8" x 3/8" Elbow coupler

A1002 for 3/8" x 1/4" Elbow coupler

A1003 for 3/8" x 5/16" Elbow coupler


Access our Dealer Network

If you'd like to add our Fertilizer Tube to your crop strategy please contact one of our dealers for assistance.